- I am free to pilot my own career
- I am expected and encouraged to produce meaningful results
- I am surrounded by intelligent engineers
- I have my own cubicle
- Because it’s Intel! Need I say more?
- Because it’s huge! Intel has so many employees, they are like their own nation, complete with a unique language, culture, and political system.
- The “political system” of Intel is a meritocracy
- Everything is cool. Everyone is working on a cool project.
- It is relatively easy to move around, enabling people to find their dream job.
- It’s the best job I’ve ever had
- I get paid to exercise a hobby
- I can learn from people with a myriad of experiences.
- Where else, outside of the Bay Area and New York City can you find such a cosmopolitan culture?
- Where else do you find the Core Values such as
- Risk Taking
- Results Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- A Great Place to Work
My wife loves Intel because
- It’s very structured and organized
- It’s very grey, which goes so well with that other shade of grey, and that bluish grey…
- Everything is focused towards getting the job done.
My wife loves that I work at Intel because
- Because the corporate atmosphere is so results oriented, I’m motivated to do my best work
- It’s Safe