Mr. and Mrs. Burke A. Despain
are pleased to annouce
the marriage of their daugter,
James F. Carroll
son of Wallace and Linda Carroll
the twenty-sixth of May
year two-thousand and seven
in the Provo, Utah Temple
of The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints.
An open house will be held
the twenty-fifth of May.
I recently return home from a marvelous trip to Tonga with about 25 other students and two professors from BYU. It was wonderful!
- When: May 8 – 22 (14 days, including 2 days of travel)
- Purpose of trip: Demonstrate to the Kingdom of Tonga how to convert coconut oil into biodiesel
- It went very well; we were given an audience with the honorable minister of agriculture, the honorable minister of tourism, and the husband of the princess (the Tongan prince).
- The government will decide what to do with the information.
- Yes, you really can convert coconut oil (and many other vegetable oils, including used cooking oil) to make diesel fuel
Over 300 photos from Katey O’Laughlin:
Photo albums hosted on the official EWB-BYU website:
Additional Information / News: